Friday 3rd MayFor those arriving on Friday, depending on the number of attendees, we will arrange a meeting in a hotel or pub in the evening.
Saturday 4th May
The main event.
- 9 am - 11 am: Construction in the Meersenhuis for the dealers and opening for the attendees
- 11 am - 5 pm: Open for the public
- 5 pm - 10 pm: Cozy evening (only) for the attendees with BINGO and other actions, in addition, award ceremony for the FANTASY PEZ COMPETITION (*). In addition, we will offer a catering service this evening (in addition to pay, the price can only be calculated if the number of attendees is fixed, but should be favorable).
- 10 pm till....: For those who are interested we can enjoy nightlife of Bruges.
Sunday morning 5th May
- two-hour city tour of Bruges on foot and boat tour - surcharge per person of 8 or 9 euros (depending on whether we will be over 20 people or not)
Attendees are not tied to the agenda and can participate in as many or as few activities as they want. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.ekst hier invullen...
(*) all participants are encouraged to create a Fantasy PEZ dispenser that has a connection to Bruges, if possible, such as the flag or the lion. Participants and visitors are then invited to vote for the Fantasy PEZ!The winner receives a prize.